At TLC we are 100% focused on the insurance requirements for heavy machinery.
Key Extensions in TURBO insurance include:
- Agreed Value - if a claim is within 20% of agreed value, we pay the agreed value. If it's below 20% of agreed value, we pay market value plus 20%.
- Consequential Loss - with TURBO, we pick up the bill for consequential loss so you can get on with business.
- Depreciation/Betterment - Unlike other insurers, we will not make further deductions from your claims settlement for wear and tear of parts providing certain conditions are met.
- Accidental Death - this extension is included as part of the TURBO package. It includes $50,000 cover as an accidental death benefit, plus $5,000 funeral costs.
Why you should consider TURBO
- TURBO includes several more optional extensions as standard - it's a new standard!
- TURBO reduces broker exposure to professional indemnity.
- TURBO is all-encompassing.
- TURBO provides a real and specialised point of difference.
- TURBO means far greater claims efficiencies by removing critical time delays - this is desirable for any contracting business or owner of heavy machinery.